Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween Party

So Aiden had a really busy day with two parties to go to! After we left my sisters party we headed out to Collinsville to go the Savages annual Halloween party. This party is one serious halloween party! Tamri and her sisters go all out and always makes sure there is plenty of decorations, food, candy and treats for everyone! This party seems like it gets bigger every year. They always rent one of those mega blow up jumpathons. Last year they did a castle jumpathon and this year it was a huge 17 foot obstacle course with a huge slide. Aidens eyes lit up when he saw it! It was hard work for Todd and I cause Aiden wanted to go again and again and again! I am not sure how many kids were there but I know it was more than 15. They also have really good food for the adults and great entertainment. One of the previous baseball coaches from Memorial, his son comes out and plays and sings for everyone. He is really good and we always enjoy it!
Aiden loved this dog. He was not scared of it at all. I think he wanted to ride it!Here he is in his halloween pjs, but not ready for bed cause he has just had too much fun. I am sure he had dreams about slides that night!

2 comments:

The McKays said...

You look really pretty in those pics!

The McKays said...

And Aiden looks like such a big boy in that hat!