So I think Todd was a little sad last week when I got to go to the OU/Texas game. So we decided we wanted to go down this weekend to the OU/Missouri game. What a game it was. We had a lot of fun together. This is the first time that Todd and I have been to a game together in a long time. He usually gets to go to one game every year and take some of his players, and he has already done that this year. But we decided we needed some time together and this is something we really enjoy doing together! We rode down with my dad and stopped by a friend of his to have some chilli. WOW, this chilli was great but man it had a strong bite to it! I havent got to see my dads friends in a long time so I really enjoyed seeing them. We all rode to the stadium together! We got to sit with my dad where his season tickets are. He sits on the south end on the east side on the ten yard line second row up! They are really good seats cause you really feel like you are part of the action. I hope you enjoy the pics and videos and hopefully you can hear boomer sooner being played! Here is Bob Stoops after he yelled at the refs for one of the stupid calls they made. I love to see him get mad!

We are really close to the pom and cheerleading squads as well. I am sure there are no complaints from Todd on that one!
Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit were at the game because OU hosted game day for ESPN. They were right in front of us. This is how close to the field we were!
This was at the end of the game and Todd and I both were tired! But we had a wonderful time together.






No comments:
Post a Comment