Thursday, October 11, 2007
New Job
Well no pictures to post on this blog. I just wanted to share that I got a new job! I am so excited and really looking forward to what my new company is going to be like. I will start with them in a few weeks and until then I am going to enjoy some much deserved and needed time off with Aiden and Todd. Todd has fall break at the end of next week so it will be great to get to spend some time together as a family! There is a lot of stuff I have to take care of before I go off to training. We are going car shopping sometime soon, cause I am now without a car. So that is exciting for me but I have to put a lot of thought into it cause its my car now, I do get an car allowance but I still will be putting lots of miles on it so I want to make a smart decision. It was very strange for me last night when my manager came and got my car. It is a little sad cause this was my first real job out of college and that was the car that we brought Aiden home from the hospital in! Nevertheless, I am very excited and I am looking forward to starting with my new company! (I will miss you Lynn)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Wow! Congrats! This has been a long time coming! So what will your schedule be like with the new job?
Congrats! I want to hear all about it! Is it another rep position? So exciting!
Post a Comment