My mom's birthday was yesterday. So we all went out for dinner last night. Both the boys were a bit fussy but we ended up having a wonderful evening. Since it is her birthday I wanted to share a little about her. She is a wonderful mother. I know everyone claims to have the best mother in the world, but I really do. She is very caring. loving, and always wants to help any way she can. She has an amazing heart and its not just her girls or rest of her family that she will do anything for, its anyone who has a need. She has always been there for me and I cannot imagine my life any other way. She taught me many things but I think lately the most important thing I have taken from my mother is how to be a good mother myself. I am very thankful that I had a wonderful role model to shape the way I am as a mother. Becoming a mother has changed me totally. I now realize some of what my mother has gone through because of me and my sister. I love her even more now that I am a mommy. So happy birthday mom! I love you very much!Friday, October 5, 2007
Happy Birthday Mom
My mom's birthday was yesterday. So we all went out for dinner last night. Both the boys were a bit fussy but we ended up having a wonderful evening. Since it is her birthday I wanted to share a little about her. She is a wonderful mother. I know everyone claims to have the best mother in the world, but I really do. She is very caring. loving, and always wants to help any way she can. She has an amazing heart and its not just her girls or rest of her family that she will do anything for, its anyone who has a need. She has always been there for me and I cannot imagine my life any other way. She taught me many things but I think lately the most important thing I have taken from my mother is how to be a good mother myself. I am very thankful that I had a wonderful role model to shape the way I am as a mother. Becoming a mother has changed me totally. I now realize some of what my mother has gone through because of me and my sister. I love her even more now that I am a mommy. So happy birthday mom! I love you very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment