I got the priveledge of being able to watch Brady two days this week. He is growing up so much and he is just so sweet! His little eyes just grab your attention and wont let go! We had a lot of fun with him. I think Aiden did too. We would ask Aiden to give Brady his binkie and he would do it. It was pretty sweet. They actually sat and played together as well!Brady is trying to crawl. He really wants to go places but he just cant do it yet. Here is a clip of him trying!

Here is a clip of him feeding himself the gerber cereal puffs. I didnt know if my sister had seen him do this or not an my brother in law told me they had, but I wanted to post it anyway for family who hasnt seen it!
I love you sweet Brady, thank you Brad and Kimberlee for letting me watch my sweet nephew!






No comments:
Post a Comment