Monday, October 1, 2007

Big weekend for a small guy

What a weekend Mr. Aiden had. Lets see on Friday he went and spent some time with Grandma and Aunt Kimberlee at school while I worked and played lots there, then we went to the fair with Granddad and Nana. We had a great time. Although I think Granddad had a little more fun at the Kansas concert than Aiden did! He was very good. I really thought he was going to get fussy but he never did. What a trooper. He experienced his first city bus ride along with his first fair food, and his first concert. He really enjoyed the strawberry smoothie! He was pooped by the time we left. He fell asleep in the stroller!









On Saturday we went to a friend of ours little girls first birthday party. He played with all the other kids there and had himself a great time, he was so tired when we left but I had to stop by my moms on the way home and he woke up to play with his cousin Brady.




On Sunday evening we were outside playing with Aiden and he decided we were going to go on a walk and he was going to walk himself not ride in his wagon. He just took off and we followed he just kept going and enjoyed our walk around the block.

1 comment:

The McKays said...

Oooohhh! That strawberry smoothie looks so yummy! I love them too! He must have inherited that from me.