Monday, October 15, 2007

Fellowship Fun

When Todd and I moved to Owasso we got plugged into First Baptist Church Owasso. Once we decided we really enjoyed this church we got plugged into our Sunday School class. What a blessing finding this class has been. When we started attending there was only one couple who was pregnant and there wasnt any other couples besides our teachers who had children. Shortly after that Todd and I found out were expecting. It seemed like no time after that the babies started rolling in! Almost everyone in our class now has children and the few that dont love kids anyway. This class has meant so much to me. I have lots of friends now I can call and ask for advice or just talk to. We try to have fellowships often to just kick back and have some fun. Last Friday we all went bowling! Now I am not a bowler at all and I think Todd, Kelly and Shanetelly will agree to that since we were on the same lane, but we all had a great time! Four of us brought our babies and they had great fun as well! So to my Sunday School class, I am very greatful and thankful for all of you! Here are some pics of our fun evening! For anyone in the Owasso area looking for a great place to worship our Lord, and have great friends, our Sunday School is a great place to be!
Aiden was really trying hard to lift the ball. He couldnt but Parker on the other hand could! What a strong boy he is!This is Trebor and Sheryl our wonderful leaders! I am sure they had a wonderful evening since they got to get out with out their four children! Thank you both for all you do for our class!
The babies were having lots of fun!Toby and Seth were very serious about bowling so they rolled up their jeans to make sure they wouldnt trip on them!
I think Miss Lilly was trying to tell her mommy and daddy that she needed a diaper change. She actually grabbed a diaper, wipes, desitin, and the changing pad. What a smart girl she is. Here is Aiden trying to help her!Parker and Aiden found the locker room and they both loved it. They kept running in and out. Then they realized that when they made noised it echoed. They thought that was great! We had a really great time!

No comments: