Well I mentioned that my sister celebrated her 30th birthday earlier this week and on Saturday Brad had a party for her. It was a lot of fun. I got to tease my sister about "mourning the loss of her 20's" and now being considered an elder! We had pizza and cake and then she opened her presents. It cracked me up. I guess that when you turn 30 (I wouldnt know, I am not there yet!), you need a lot of chocolate to keep your mind off how old you are. I think every present she opened had some kind of chocolate attached! Yet again teasing her about the lose of her 20's! Aiden was very hard to contain, but it didnt matter much cause the room was filled with people who love him. He was happy, his grandparents and other family were happy, and Todd and I were happy too, well sometimes we would get a little paranoid wondering what he was getting in to! But we all really enjoyed the party!











No comments:
Post a Comment