Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Flavor Robust






Lately, I think I have been so focused on everything else but my husband. I went to a ladies confrence that reminded me, our love is not a given, its a form of work and its something to be cherrished and nurtured. Its not just him or me who is supposed to make the effort, it is both of us. Our relationship is always supposed to carry that Flavor Robust! So I love you Todd Anderson more than the day we met, more than the day we married, and more now than ever! I look at our son and see a product of both of us, not just one. He is this mixture that only comes from what we share. I think I do a good job of posting about the things we do with Aiden together but tonight I want to post some pics of just us! I look forward to what the next 50+ years holds for us! I love you baby!

No comments: