Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Am I out of my mind?
I wish I could share with you all the picture I took on my cell phone yesterday. I was brave and took both boys to Wal-Mart. Surprisingly, it wasnt bad at all. They were both very good. They both sat up front. They each got one of the leg holes and they sat kind of sideways to make it work. I think it actually helped Brady cause he had some extra padding in Aiden to help him out. Several people stopped me and told me that I had my hands full. I know they were thinking this girl is nuts for having those babies that close together! But I really didnt mind cause they were really good. It almost makes me consider having another one, well I dont think Todd and I would get that lucky to have two really easy babies! But who knows maybe we will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment