To say the least my child is all boy! Lately, Aiden has needed to show us just what little boys are made of! He was already throwing tantrums before this stage, but now they are serious tantrums! He gets really angry at me when I put him in the naughty spot. He pinches, pulls hair and hits! I am trying my hardest to let my no be no and my yes be yes, but it is getting harder every day! He is not a bad child by any means he is actually a really sweet child he just has an ornery side to him. He loves to dump all the clothes out of the laundry basket and play in them! Every time I try to put them back in, he is right there to take them right back out!

This morning after I got out of the shower, there Aiden was with all the toilet paper off the roll! He was having himself a good time. He is crying in this picture cause he thought he was in trouble. All I did was set him by it so I could take a picture. I think he was a little tired as well so anything can make him cry when he is tired. 
The other day he also took the apple jack box (my fault for leaving them out and in a spot that his little fingers could reach them) and dumped all of them out. Then he preceeded to sit in the floor and throw them everywhere. He thought that was great fun. It made it even better when Emma joined the apple jack party. He wanted to see how fast she could eat and how far he could throw them that she would go to eat them! I wish I would have gotten a picture of it, but I was too busy cleaning up the apple jacks!
No comments:
Post a Comment