Mr Aiden always has yogurt for breakfast. I think he was starting to get tired of it because he wouldn't eat all of it and wanted other things to eat instead. So I stopped buying the regular yoplait and decided to buy the fun kid flavors and see what he thought. He really enjoys the watermelon one. The only problem with these packages is that they are 2 ounces smaller than the regular ones. It was not that the big ones were too much, I think he was just tired of them. This morning I was finishing up feeding him and he wasnt all to happy that it was gone. He really didn't believe me that it was gone. So he took the container and the spoon and tried to get more out himself. Smart I thought. But then he amazed me even more. He decided the spoon wasnt doing much for him so he put the container up to his mouth and licked out what he could! I love to see him learn!

No comments:
Post a Comment