Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Kimberlee

Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister. She turned 30 today! Since I have been doing this on my blog now for family and friends birthdays, I will share with you a little bit about my sister. She is the best big sis anyone could have. She always looks out for me and always tries to take care of me. Growing up, I can always remember her making sure I had everything I needed! She is very thoughtful and she puts others before herself. She loves to teach and has such a heart for all of her students. She truly makes a difference in these kids! She recently became a mother and what a wonderful mother to Brady she is! She loves that little baby boy with all of her heart and Brady lights up when he sees his mommy! I hope you know how much I love and adore you sister dear! I will always cherish our relationship with each other! May we grow old together not only as close sisters but as great friends! Happy Birthday and I love you!

1 comment:

The McKays said...

What a sweet message to your big sis!

Happy Birthday Kimberlee! The big 3-0!

Brady just gets more and more handsome every day! He is absolutely beautiful!