Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pumpkin Patch




My friend Lacey called and asked if Aiden and I would join her and Miss Abbey at a pumpkin patch here in town. We said sure, we would love to. I am so glad we did cause we had a lot of fun. It was really cold so we didnt get to stay long, but the kids had fun while we were there. We went through a maze. Aiden and Abbey didnt so much care to really find there way out though! Lacey and I ended up carring them out! We decided to leave cause it was so cold and go back to Lacey's house. But I think they both enjoyed going to the pumpkin patch. I was sad that Lacey and I didnt get someone to take a picture of the four of us though! Oh well at least we have pictures of our babies having fun!

No comments: