I was tagged by Lacey to list some of my pet peeves but I think I get to vent enough through out the day when I talk on the phone that I think I would rather list some of the things that I am most thankful for!
Family and Friends. Wouldnt life suck without having great family and friends. It doesn't even have to be something elaborate, just hanging out at the house or going to the park or even lunch/dinner makes for some wonderful memories!
Sharing! I am going through a program right now that helps people heal from any hurt habit or hang up they might have. I feel like every wed. night I have free counseling. CR is a great place to be! I love all the ladies in my class. Its only been a few weeks and we are all starting to bond!
Watching Aiden laugh! I have always said that childrens laughter is great for the soul but now that it is my own child their is nothing better than to hear him laugh! (I could make this entire list about him, but I will try to list other joys in my life as well)
Time off! I am really enjoying the time that I have off to spend it with Aiden!
Going on walks. The other night I really didnt want to take Aiden out for a walk but Todd insisted we go. I was so glad we did. It makes Aiden happy and its a nice chance for Todd and I to talk and not just be sitting in front of the tv.
Although I am thankful for friends who have tivo! I love it that if I do miss an episode of one of my shows, all I have to do is call stacy and she already has it tapped and waiting for the next time I come over!
Paypal, how great is paypal that if I owe someone money who also has a paypal account that is how I can pay them. No checks or cash or anything. Just sitting down at my computer and sending the money! I love it!
Honesty! I love that my mom and I can sit down and talk and have an honest conversation. Not that we didnt before or we lied to each other or anything, but I love the fact that I can tell her exactly how I am feeling and not worry about hurting her feelings. Although it may sometimes, she is not the type to hold a grudge! I even have had a few real honest conversations with my father lately and I feel like I have grown closer to him!
With that said I am thankful for my parents. I love them all and I know this is cliche but becomming a mommy made me realize its not an easy job. Especially when your parents are divorced. I am so thankful that I have such a great relationship with them both and my step mom too! I love you all!
Most importantly I am thankful for my Lord and Savior! He is the lover of my soul!
Ok so this is getting a little long, but I guess I am just one blessed girl who has a lot to be thankful for. Please if anyone has anything they want to share I would love to hear about your blessings!
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh, fine. Are you trying to make me look bad? J/K
Actually, I felt kind of bad after writing that post, because I wondered if I'd hurt anyone's feelings, like people who smoke or whatever. But it really did feel good to get it all out in the open. I don't like to have any secrets! I like to feel very well understood.
I bet I could guess what some of your pet peeves might be though.
Its good to feel better though! I am sure you could guess some of mine! Actually, I know you could!
Post a Comment