I am not really sure when Aiden learned to scare people, but I know it was his daddy who taught him. He loves his daddy and wants to be just like him, so I am sure that one day when Todd was trying to scare Aiden he picked up on it and has been scaring people ever since. Aiden's Aunt Carla was at the house the other day and she loves to get in the floor and play with him. He decided she needed to be scared. Here he is scaring his Aunt Carla. I laugh every time I watch this clip because of how his Aunt Carla and him are just laughing, having themselves a great time!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
We play that game every single day! I was scaring Abbey last night and she was cracking me up because she screamed and then laughed. I would have thought she might have cried and wonder why I'd scared her. She's a brave little thing!
Post a Comment