I was tagged so here you go....if any of my other blogger friends would like to tag themselves please feel free cause I would love to read about you as well!
5 things I'm Passionate About:
1) My Lord and Savior
2) Family
3) Friends
4) Being a great mommy
5) Making great memories
5 things I want to do before I die:
1) Travel the world.
2) Watch my children grow up and teach them everything I was taught.
3) Skydive.
4) Lead others to Christ.
5) Write a book.
5 things I say a lot:
1) Seriously?
2) Lovebug
3) You have got to be kidding me!
4) Aw Poop.
5) What are you doing Aiden?
5 Books I've recently read/reading:
1) Bible
2) Captivating
3) Love is a Choice
4) my new company material
5) lots of childrens books!
5 things I could listen to over and over:
1) Aiden's laughter
2) Todd's voice
3) Point of Grace!
4) my mothers advice
5) the peaceful sound of night.
5 things that attract me to my best friends:
1) How they care
2) same interests
3) if they are giving and kind!
4) If we talk about nothing for hours
5) are they there when I need them the most!
5 things I've learned over the past year:
1) Life is short
2) Becoming a mommy was the greatest thing I have ever done!
3) Being a parent isnt easy! (you know how your parents always said "one day you will understand", and now you do!)
4) Live in the moment
5) Love with all you have!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I am so proud of you! Love Mom
Post a Comment