Sunday, November 25, 2007


Todd, Aiden and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We enjoyed spending time with our family. Of course the food was great and we all ate too much especially Aiden on the Chocolate pie and cake! There are things about each familys traditions that I love and cherrish! My mother in law makes the best (hands down) chicken dumplings you will ever eat! I love it every time she makes them and for me that is my main course at Thanksgiving. My step mom makes the best dressing. I absolutely love it. I used to not like dressing until I tried hers. It is so good! At Todds family we always sit at the table and go through the sale adds for the next day. This year was especially fun because my nephew had to go dumpster diving for the good ones! We all had a great laugh. My dads this year was a little different since Adri and Ale are in town. We had a small Christmas for them as well. We enjoyed it and got a glimpse of what Christmas would be like this year with Aiden. I absolutely love this time of year. I am so thankful for everything I have been given. Thanksgiving was great!


First Thanksgiving of the day.






Here is the second Thanksgiving of the day!



I was however a little sad on Thanksgiving because we didnt get to spend any of it with my mom or her family. She did come up for a little bit before she headed over to her sisters for lunch. So Aiden did get to see all of his grandparents on Thanksgiving!

No comments: