Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Decorating the tree

On Sunday evening after Todd got home from practice we put up our Christmas tree. I love putting up the tree and even more so now with Aiden here and since I now have a pre lit tree. I absolutely love the pre lit tree...I used to hate putting up the tree because it meant more time fluffing the tree, putting the lights on and all of the scratches my arms would receive from all of this. Now we just plug in the strands to each other plug it into the wall do a little fluffing and we are good to go!

I am a very lucky girl that my husband helps me with the tree. Since the first year we got married, Todd and I have always put up our tree together. I love it! It is such a tradition now that I love and cherish! Aiden made it even better this year. We knew this year was going to be a fun one cause he would want to touch everything! Man were we right. I have red glass ball ornaments on my tree and being a coaches kid, Aiden thought they were all balls and they were all his to play with. After telling him no a few times he understood and has done very well ever since. I am a little afraid to put presents under the tree because I have no idea what he will do to those!

awww....baby's first Christmas

You can guess whose favorite ornament this was. We had to put this one up a little higher so Aiden wouldnt be able to pull it off all the time.

No comments: