Thursday, November 8, 2007

Turn Up the Music

A few months ago I went to a Point of Grace concert with my sister. I wanted to go and spend some time with my sister and during the concert I forgot how much I love this group. They have grown so much and their new cd has so many wonderful songs that touched me so deeply! Here is one of their new songs that I love. Everytime I play it at home, I dance with Aiden. It is just one of those special songs with great meaning! I am at a place in my life that I am really trying not to let the small stuff bother me and just live a life that is full of love and peace. I want to live a life that is pleasing to God. I love the message in this song, it reminds me to enjoy the small things, not take people or things for granted, and to make peace with God and all God's children!

2 comments:

The Abbott Family said...

girl, you would go and make me cry! hehe I love that song...and what you said. btw, did they get a new member?

The Andersons said...

yes they did..I forgot when Leigh joined I think it was a couple of years ago. She replaced Terry. Terry wanted to enjoy her family and rest of the group wasnt ready to stop, so they got Leigh.