Ok so this was a week ago, and I am just now posting about it but last Friday, Stacy and the kids came up and we went shopping and to ChickFilA. We had a wonderful time and we met this lady who sat by us that was their with 4 children (2 were hers and 2 were kids she watches), we chatted with her the entire lunch and she was very sweet. I even thought about getting her number to use her as a backup babysitter if I ever needed someone close. Crazy huh and then I remembered I have a very good back up! When we were in WalMart Stacy had this bright idea of letting the boys go through the toy section. The both of them didnt want to leave! Luke "needed" everything and Aiden couldnt take his eyes off everything, lucky for me Aiden is a little easier to distract and get out of the toy department without any toys in our hands, Stacy on the other hand wasnt so lucky. I dont think she really cared though (she is a sucker for that baby boy of hers)! Here are some pics of the kids at lunch . 










No comments:
Post a Comment