I know my father will be happy to hear that his treadmill is finally getting some good use. He always asks me, "have you used the treadmill yet?" I borrowed his treadmill about 15 months ago to loose my baby weight. I used it a few times and then of course got overwhelmed by everything from going back to work and being a new mom and all of the other crazy events that go on in our life. Well no more worries dad, your treadmill has finally been put to good use...



...Aiden loves the treadmill. It is great entertainment, but I think Todd is the one who gets the real workout cause he has to make it go for Aiden. Todd doesnt want to turn it on automatic because he is afraid Aiden would fall off, so Todd gets on there and does it himself. But I guess as long as someone is getting some good exercise by it then it is all good!






No comments:
Post a Comment