Monday, November 12, 2007

Lunch with an Old Friend


As most of you know, while I was in college I worked at a bank. I made some great friends while working there and even keep in touch with a few of them. Velia was one of the girls that I got to know very well and became good friends with. She moved away and got married. They live in Florida now, but we still keep in touch. I do miss talking to her everyday, but we have myspace, text, and our phones to help us stay in touch. She called and told me she was coming to town, so I was very excited to get to see her. We went and had lunch at McAlister's Deli (so yummy)and then went and made a stop at our old bank to do some chatting with old friends. We spent the afternoon talking and catching up. It was so good to get to see her. She is such a beautiful person with an amazing spirit! Her and her husband our youth ministers at their church. They have such a huge heart for teens. God is using them in a mighty way! It was so good to see her and be refreshed by her sweet smile!

No comments: