Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Late Late Birthday


As I was posting Lacey's birthday blog I realized that I hadnt posted a birthday wish to my step mom. Phyllis is a wonderful lady. My father and Phyllis have been married for 11 years and she has been a part of our life for over 15 years! She never got to have children of her own, but would have been and is a wonderful mother to Kimberlee and I. She has a huge heart and is very giving. She has always been so good to Kimberlee and I and has never treated us like we werent her own children. Plus, she puts up with my father so that says a lot. Hehe, just kidding Dad! but she does take very good care of my father! Her nature is to be very nurturing. She loves a good hallmark movie and always cries when she watches them! I always enjoy spending time with my second mother! I love you Mom #2 and hope all your birthday wishes came true!

1 comment:

The McKays said...

Happy Birthday Phyllis!