Monday, November 5, 2007

Sorry no Pictures

I was so upset yesterday when we went out to Todd's sisters land and I forgot my camera. We had been out and about and Todd thought he was going to have me drop him and Aiden off before I went over to a friends house to take some family pictures for them. We stayed out longer than we had anticipated and they had to go with me to take the pictures. We never even thought about not having a diaper bag because I had extra clothes and diapers in my car. I was really sad when I got there and realized my camera was in the diaper bag.

Todd's sister has goats and pony's on their land. We knew Aiden would enjoy it and he did. The goats were terrified of him, but it didn't take much for the goats to be scared. I think he had more fun just running on their land. It seems to go on forever and Brad and Bree ran along with him. They also have a couple of dirt bikes out there that Brad rides and Aiden loved them. Of course I wouldn't let him ride on one with anyone, but he sure enjoyed sitting on them and making his vroom vroom sound. After we left the land, we went to Mazzios for dinner where Brad won him several little toys out of the toy machine and then he chased Bree all over the place. After that we took him out to Ange's house and let him jump on the trampoline. Todd jumped with him and had a lot of fun. Sorry that I don't have any pics for you all to see how much fun he had!

No comments: