My friend Sarah from Sunday School has a little boy who is about a month younger than Aiden. Eli and Aiden are in the same Sunday School class and get to play together every Sunday morning. Sarah and I have been wanting to get the boys together for a play date and it just seems that we could never get together. I called her on Friday to see if she wanted to do some shopping with me and then let the boys play at the mall playground for a while. She was free. Finally, it seemed like forever for us to both have free time at the same time! We had a great time. I am really enjoying getting to know Sarah. God has placed so many wonderful people in my life who can teach me so much. I feel tremendously blessed. The boys had a great time running around the playground. They actually at one point were running around this fire truck in different directions and managed to run right into each other and fall over. They laughed and thought it was funny! They both are so cute! It was a lot of fun for all of us and I got some Christmas shopping done as well! Cant beat that!











1 comment:
Look how young the boys look, especially Eli! They are Hunter's age now, how crazy!!
Post a Comment