
My mom had her and a friends birthday party on Saturday night. It was at a pizza place that has a banquet room on one side that also has a dance floor. My mom and her friend go there on Tuesday nights for dance lessons, and they really enjoy it so they knew this would be the perfect place for their birthday party! They both looked beautiful in their new dresses! My mom enjoyed some fun time with her family and friends but I think she enjoyed the dancing most! Of course
Aiden was right there in the middle of the dancing. My friend Angela came and brought her daughter
Addey and my sister, her husband, and Brady were there. The babies got to play together and have fun.
Aiden was trying to show
Addey how to dance but she just
didn't seem to think he really knew what he was doing! We did get a really cute picture of them kissing though. It was really sweet! Brady took his first two steps crawling at the party! I think he wanted out on the dance floor with everyone!
Aiden was a little jealous though if his grandma danced with anyone other than him. But I think this made grandma's night! We all had a lot of fun!




Aidens first kiss!
Isn't this sweet. I am afraid of what
Addeys daddy thinks!


My sister has decided that Brady is the party
pooper of the family! He was asleep when the party started. But I think it is great that he will sleep anywhere in that amount of noise!
2 comments:
What the heck? Aiden and ANOTHER WOMAN!! It's a good thing Abbey wasn't in here to see THIS!
I was wondering what Lacey might have to say about the other woman! HE HE!!!
Kimberlee
Post a Comment