

I think it is kind of funny. Kimberlee told Todd that he was a monkeys uncle! Hehe!

Poor monkey, this is how he started the party out. He was so tired that he fell asleep in the car on the way to the festival!



We couldn't get our kid out of this thing. He loved jumping in it so much. Todd had to literally drag him out of it each time it was some else's turn. I am not kidding, I think Aiden went in this thing at least 10 times! The ladies who were running it were afraid he was going to get hurt by the bigger kids, but Aiden didn't care he just wanted to jump. He was definitely the happiest in the Jump-a-thon!

Of course, leave it to Aiden to find a ball. This wasnt even part of any of the games. It was just at one of the check in tables. Aiden wasnt too happy to leave it, he wanted to take it with him.
Brady decided to wake up and join the party. He looked so cute as a monkey. I couldnt help but giggle everytime I saw him!Here are some of the babies and kids of couples in our Sunday School class. I loved getting to see them in their costumes. They all looked so cute!






This is a little girl in Aidens Pre School class. She is very sweet. Im not sure she recognized him as a polar bear though!

Here is Aiden after the fun ended. When we got to the car he was so tired he could barely keep his eyes open. He was sound asleep until.....
we got home and had to put his jammies on him. I think he caught a second wind cause he was wired. He ran around going crazy for at least another half hour! We had a lot of fun! It is really sad, but I am already trying to think of what he is going to be next year?!?!?!?







This is a little girl in Aidens Pre School class. She is very sweet. Im not sure she recognized him as a polar bear though!

Here is Aiden after the fun ended. When we got to the car he was so tired he could barely keep his eyes open. He was sound asleep until.....

we got home and had to put his jammies on him. I think he caught a second wind cause he was wired. He ran around going crazy for at least another half hour! We had a lot of fun! It is really sad, but I am already trying to think of what he is going to be next year?!?!?!?







No comments:
Post a Comment