Todd and I are blessed to have such wonderful family who loves to watch Aiden so we get to go out on dates regularly and we always enjoy spending time with each other. A few weekends ago my dad had two extra tickets to the OU vs Kansas game and gave us tickets. Kimberlee offered to babysit Aiden over night so off we went to Norman and stayed the night. We had a lot of fun as usual. We knew Chris and Brandi were going to the game but we never thought out of 85,000+ crowd we would run into them, but what do you know Chris called Todd as we were pulling in to park and they were on the exact street we were. Crazy HUH!!! We called them after the game and told them we were headed to eat if they wanted to join us. I saw a Salt Grass and had to stop. We hadn't eaten at a Salt Grass in like 4 years and I loved it so much and was so sad that Oklahoma didn't have any but of course Norman would be the first place in OK to get one and boy was I a happy girl! It is so good!!!! We had a nice dinner with the Howells and then Todd and I got Stacy to go to priceline at like 9:30 at night and get us a cheap but nice room (she was so proud of herself for getting us such a great room!) and we decided to stay the night. We slept in for the first time in a long time and then we went to the mall and walked around Penn Square for a while and then had lunch at the Pepperoni Grill which was amazing. I wish our Italian food joints had tortellini but most of them don't so I was one happy girl when I saw they had cheese tortellini with my favorite pesto Alfredo sauce! Yummy! Then we headed home to pick up the love of our life and he was happy to see us. It was a fun over night date night for us!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment