Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Phyllis (Nana)! Phyllis is such a wonderful mom #2. As I am sure most you know Phyllis didnt get to bear children of her own, but for some reason God chose us to be here children. I am not so sure that she is the one who was blessed but us instead. And now she is a Nana! Which is the title she prefers most. She has always been so good to us even when it wasnt easy. She is a very good wife to my dad and that isnt always easy either (huh dad)!!! She loves our babies and they love and adore her. When we speak of Phyllis or Nana there is no step added because she is just as much a part of the family as any one! I hope your birthday is wondeful and you know how much you are loved and appreciated. Thank you for all you do for us. We love you!

No comments: