Since I loved Aidens costume so much this year I wanted him to wear it more than once and he was really interested this year in Halloween that I decided to take him to the Zoo for their HalloZooween spectacular. Brandi and I loaded up the boys and off we went. I have to say I was a little upset when we got there because they told me that if I wanted Aiden to trick or treat I had to pay for him. $5 for a two year old to trick or treat was a little ridiculous to me and I had to pay too and I didnt even trick or treat, but I payed it anyway and they never would have known had I not paid but it didnt really matter because it was well worth it. It was a little dark in some spots and kinda creepy but so much fun. The boys were so good and had a blast. Towards the end of the night Aiden got tired and decided to do the last of his trick or treating from the wagon! Lazy I know, but they still gave him candy! The boys got a lot of comments how cute they were and of course we already knew that but it was wonderful to hear other people think so too! One guy passed by and said "aww look at the frog" and Aiden replied "RRRRIBBITTTTT!" I also didnt know that my child knew how to open candy packages. Before the night was over I think my child tasted skittles, starburst, kisses, Hershey nuggets, dark chocolate, and three musketeers. He was wired for so long after that but he had a lot of fun so it was worth the extra sugar rush!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment