My sister kept Aiden for us while we went to Norman and enjoyed a great weekend with each other so we returned the favor for her and Brad to have some alone time together and kept Brady one Saturday night. Todd had a long day and was very tired when he got home from being gone all day, and Brady woke up at about 4 am and was a little unsure of where he was. When I went in to sooth him he pulled out the "hold you". I had no idea he could even say that. It was so sweet and I couldnt resist so I put him in bed with us. However Brady isnt the quietest sleeper or a still sleeper so Todd and I needless to say didnt make it to church the next morning. But we did decide since it was such a nice day to take the boys to the zoo. After eating their chocolate donughts and strawberry milk we headed to the zoo. Aiden loves to go and see all the animals and will tell you about them for weeks to come. Brady, not so much. He was just happy to be outside and free to rome where he pleased. They both had so much fun, but they were both plum tuckered out when we got back to the car.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment