Thursday, November 20, 2008

Surgery

Sorry no blackmail pictures of Todd in his neck brace to post but a thank you to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. The surgery went well and Todd finally got over the anesthesia. He is up walking and doing great. We feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends who have been so great. Thank you to every one for your prayers and sweet emails. I am very thankful for a God who hears our prayers and comforts us and provides us with amazing surgeons, doctors, and medicine. I believe all it takes from Him is a healing touch, but I also believe he equipped people to be great surgeons, doctors and to create healing medicine! What an awesome God. Thank you to all of you who brought dinner or offered to bring dinner or help in anyway you could. We are so grateful!
Todd and Kristen

No comments: