Thursday, November 27, 2008
Thankful
So since it is Thanksgiving I thought I might post what I am thankful for. I am thankful for my saviors ultimate sacrifice for my sins. He laid it all down for us that we could chose life and His grace is given freely even though I don't deserve it. I am thankful for my husband and my son. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful husband and child. I look over our years together and see how much I have been blessed and there is nothing more fulfilling than being a mother. I am so thankful that I will always have the title of mother to hold. I am thankful for rest of our family. Life truly is short and family matters most. I am very blessed to have such wonderful parents and an awesome sister. Todd's family is pretty great as well! Then there are my friends and it is true that our friends are the family we choose. I have some great old friends that I am so blessed and thankful that we have stayed friends for as long as we have. Its nice to have friends to lean on when I need them. Then I have made some really great new friends lately that I am so thankful for. There are so many wonderful people in my life and it is such a blessing. I am thankful for our troops and the service they give to our country. I am thankful for a nation where I am free to express my religious beliefs. I am thankful for my job. Thank you to the Lord of my life for all the blessings you have poured out. Every great thing is from Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment