
My sisters birthday was on Thursday (sorry its a late post) but had it not been late you wouldn't have this wonderful picture of her at her dinner at Teds. Of course Teds is always yummy and I always eat way too much. We had a great couple of evenings with the our family and its always nice to stretch our birthdays for as long as we can. Teds was even so gracious to my sister when they sang to her they cut a year off her actual age! I guess she will be 30 forever! The boys had fun and were very good!
My sister is a pre-K teacher and she does a wonderful job. She has a heart for children and loves helping them learn and grow. Any child or parent of a child who enters my sisters classroom has no idea how much they are going to be blessed. She is also a wonderful mother to my sweet nephew Brady. She is so good with him and I wish I had the patience that she does. He looks so much like her and it takes me back to when we were children when I look at him. She was and is an awesome big sister. When we were children she was my protector. She always looked out for me and as we got older she did the same thing and as the annoying little sister I started calling her Mom which she hated and I continued to call her just to bug her. But then we became teenagers and she still put me first, she would always make sure I had the things I needed. I guess this has method of putting others first has just stuck with her because when she went to college she would budget her money mainly her grocery money for her to eat rather lightly (like ramen noodles a lot) so she could save her money to buy children's books for her classroom one day. Now that same method has moved on to her husband and son. I know they know how blessed they are to have such a wonderful wife and mother and I too a sister, but sometimes it helps for us to hear it, So Kimberlee I love you very much! You are the best big sister a girl could ever ask for and I am very thankful for you. May you have another blessed 30th year!!!






2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! : )
Happy Birthday!!!! : )
Post a Comment