Isn't life funny sometimes. My good friend and I had a really bad miscommunication and resulted in us not getting together for some time. In that time I missed seeing Abbey grown and learn and I missed almost the entire pregnancy and birth of their second daughter Madison. Miss Madison is now 9 months old and I am sad that I havent seen her from birth but the great news is that we realized how truly short life is and that no good friendship is worth loosing over a misunderstanding. I am so glad to have reconnected with her and cant even begin to say how much I missed our friendship. I am also glad to know that our babies will continue to grow up together! Arent these two kiddos just so sweet!!!! Let the fun time continue!!



Miss Madison is wonderful in every way!
I was in love with Madison the second I saw her in Chick-fil-a! She is the happiest, sweetest little girl I know! You can look at her and see how happy and laid back she is. When I finally got to hold her I a soaked up every moment of this sweet happy baby! 

How I have missed watching this sweet girl grow!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment