Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blogging 101

So I got this idea from a friend of mine to help to continue blogging on a regular basis.  I know it is a little hard to blog pictures when I dont have a camera but if this blog is going to go into a book then I need to blog more about whats going on with us.  Blogs dont have to be perfect, its truly about keeping up with what is happening in our lives.  Aiden's 3 years have already flown by and I am amazed when I look back at my blog and am so thankful to have this to help me remember my baby!  Sometimes blogging takes up time that I wish I would be sitting in the floor playing cars with Aiden, but then again I am so glad I have all these memories written down to always have to go back to.  There are so many reasons I still wish I could stay home with my baby: I would love to sit and teach him so many things and not that I dont now but sometimes my time is limited, I would love to have more time to blog about all we do, I would have more time to take him to the library or the zoo and many other things like that, I would love to do a lady's bible study and not feel guilty for taking what little time I have with him away from him, and the list is endless.  But I am so very thankful for the job I do have.  So since this is the way it is and will stay I am going to try to find a balance to do more blogging and making more memories to blog about (make sense?)! 

No comments: