
My best friend Stacy turned 30 this past Sunday. She is such an awesome person and the best friend a girl could ask for. I know I have posted several times before about her and how long we have been friends but it is just amazing to me how over time our friendship becomes stronger and stronger! This is one girl I know I will be sitting next to on our rockers talking about the good old days!!! You couldnt ask for someone to have a bigger heart and to be as selfless as she is. She is always thinking of others and knows how to make everyone laugh! This girl knows no strangers and everyone is a friend!!! She will go out of her way to help anyone out and not think twice about it! I love this girl so much and I am so thankful for our friendship, even more over the past few months! I love talking to her everyday and we always have something to talk about! I feel lost if I havent talked to her in a few hours, I know its weird but sometimes she is my rock! I rely heavily on this girl during basketball season and she totally gets me!
Stacy may this year be your best ever. May you know how much you are loved and adored! May you laugh often, cry less, be blessed beyond measure and SELL SELL SELL a bunch of houses! I am so proud of you and cant even begin to tell you how much I love you!!!! Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Cute pic of the two of you! Happy 30th Stacy! I'm right behind ya!
Wow, that was so nice, I cried! You know I feel exactly the same!!! Times 2! Love ya!
Post a Comment