Last Wednesday we went to the fair. We had a wonderful time. Every year I have to drag Todd with me and he generally doesn't like it but I think I have found the one thing that will get him back to the fair every year now (more on that later). It was a bit cold and we thought we might get rained out but it only sprinkled on us for about 20 minutes. We went with the Howell's and Brandi and I had only one mission, to eat as much food as we possibly could. I think we exceeded our goal! I look forward to the fair every year and pretty much its all for the food. The boys did have a great time. In the kids building there was a huge sand box that they enjoyed very much. They also have a little space for cozy coupes and tricycles that Aiden has played in every year except for his first year when he was 4 months old. He was in heaven when he saw they had a fire truck cozy coupe and a police car cozy coupe! He cried when we told him it was time to leave. We went by the petting zoo but this year the animals were a tad bit full so they weren't very active. Aiden and Hunter got to enjoy riding the carousel (twice for Hunter) and not much else because Hunter was half a smidge too short. I felt so bad for poor HJ, he was so upset but even the boys know that fair food is way better than any silly ride the fair has to offer, So that is what we did - EAT! So now for my list of food we ate in a matter of 4 hours or less. (please no judgement needed!)
1 Indian Taco
2 Chicken Gyro
3 Cheese on a Stick - Aiden thought it tasted like a grilled cheese!
4 Hamburger and Fries
5 Fried Snickers
6 Carmel Apple
7 Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake - and this was what got Todd. It was absolutely amazing and it may have been my favorite thing I ate that night.
8 Cinnamon Roll
and now I am sad because I will have to wait another year to enjoy all this all over again : ( But it was a lot of fun!
2 comments:
we went last Wednesday too!! All we did was eat..love fair food!
Love it! The only reason we go is for the food and when you have to wait a year to eat all of that, it is your right to eat all in sight. Good for you guys for helping support the Tulsa economy!
Post a Comment