Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Belated Birthdays

Happy Birthday post to my mom!  She loves loves loves her grand babies!  She has a beautiful spirit and a huge heart.  She has a heart for celebrate recovery and so many people benefit from her being there time and time again!  She has had some ups and downs over the past few years but I think she has finally hit a really great place in her life.  I love to see her happy.  She has always been a great mom and always been there for me.  I am very blessed to have her as my mom!  So here is my birthday wish to you mom.  Lots of love!
May this year bring you laughter, peace, healing, maybe marriage (I said Maybe Jim), and hopefully more grand babies!!!!  

And then there is my sweet sister.  She is a beautiful person who loves her family.  She is a wonderful mother to my sweet nephew.  She loves children and believes that all children are special and deserve to be loved!  She is an amazing teacher and I wish I had half the patience she does.  She always looks out for people and always wants people to know they have a friend to turn to if in need.  She always reaches out to people who have gone through a rough time to show them love.  I know my Jesus loves her servant heart!  She has a beautiful smile and her smile matches her heart! BIG!
May this year you get and feel back the love you give out, may life be filled with laughter, your heart filled with joy and your belly a baby!!!  May you always know how much you are loved and appreciated.  Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for me.  I love you!

My mom and my sister share the same birthday month.  I always seem to run late on my birthday posts but its better late than never right?!?!?!?


No comments: