What's your weirdest obsession? germs.
What are you wearing today? dress clothes
Why is today special? Isn't every day special?
What would you like to learn to do? photography
What's the last thing you bought? clothes...I told you it was my new addiction
What are you listening to right now? Aiden watching a movie
What's your favorite weather? Sunny, warm, and a nice breeze
What's your most challenging goal right now? to stop procrastinating on certain things
What do you think about the person who tagged you? Sarah is very sweet and always thinks of others. Raychel is probably one of the strongest people I know. God's love shines all over her!
What's your favorite guilty pleasure? Olive Garden Peach Bellini tea and peanut butter m&m's
Favorite vacation spot? So far I am gonna have to say that Mexico was my favorite
What would you like to have in your hands right now? A Million Dollars!!!!!
What would you like to get rid of? house work
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? shopping in Paris, but I think I would need more than an hour!
What language do you want to learn? French
What super power would you like to possess? ability to grow money on trees!
What your favorite thing about the city you live in? it has everything we need so we don't have to go to Tulsa, but it still has that safe community feeling.
What's your favorite piece of clothing in your closet? that's hard to say maybe my little black dress.
What's your dream job? STAY @ HOME MOM AND WIFE
If you had $150 now what would you spend it on? lets refer back to question one.....shopping!!!
Do you admire any one's style? lots of people
Describe your personal style. Pretty casual with some cute fun jewelry to spice it up a bit!
Who's fashion show would you want tickets to? hmmm...I think it would just be fun to go to any fashion show!
Who's closet would you like to raid? New York and Co's back closet!!!!
What are you most proud of? Becoming a mother
If you could choose one person who had passed to have lunch with who would it be and why? My grandma Ruby, I was a stupid high schooler when she passed and I never sat down to really get to know everything about her. She was a pretty cool grandma though.
Okay: Stacy, Brandi (since you still haven't done it), Jamie, Angela, Kimberlee, and Mom its your turn!
Favorite vacation spot? So far I am gonna have to say that Mexico was my favorite
What would you like to have in your hands right now? A Million Dollars!!!!!
What would you like to get rid of? house work
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? shopping in Paris, but I think I would need more than an hour!
What language do you want to learn? French
What super power would you like to possess? ability to grow money on trees!
What your favorite thing about the city you live in? it has everything we need so we don't have to go to Tulsa, but it still has that safe community feeling.
What's your favorite piece of clothing in your closet? that's hard to say maybe my little black dress.
What's your dream job? STAY @ HOME MOM AND WIFE
If you had $150 now what would you spend it on? lets refer back to question one.....shopping!!!
Do you admire any one's style? lots of people
Describe your personal style. Pretty casual with some cute fun jewelry to spice it up a bit!
Who's fashion show would you want tickets to? hmmm...I think it would just be fun to go to any fashion show!
Who's closet would you like to raid? New York and Co's back closet!!!!
What are you most proud of? Becoming a mother
If you could choose one person who had passed to have lunch with who would it be and why? My grandma Ruby, I was a stupid high schooler when she passed and I never sat down to really get to know everything about her. She was a pretty cool grandma though.
Okay: Stacy, Brandi (since you still haven't done it), Jamie, Angela, Kimberlee, and Mom its your turn!






1 comment:
That is a good super power! I think I need to change mine to that one! Then I could go shopping with you all the time and your could show me where you buy all of your cute jewlery.
Post a Comment