Monday, May 25, 2009

How sweet to hold a new born baby


We got to meet Mr Slayden James thursday evening.  He is so very precious.  He looks a lot like his bubba.  I got to hold him for a while on Thursday but I went back on Friday when it was just me and I could sit and hold him without Aiden roaming the room.  I think I held him for 45 minutes on Friday and could have held him a lot longer I just didnt want to bother his mommy and daddy.  Its been so long since I have held a new born and I couldnt even imagine Aiden that small although he was at one point and time.  It was weird seeing Aiden next to him because it made me realize how big my baby is getting.  Slayden is so sweet and was very aware on Thursday but on Friday he slept most of the time I was holding him.  I am so excited for him to be joining the group although there is no telling what his brother and Aiden will put him up to!

No comments: