Saturday, April 25, 2009

Aiden the Builder

So most of you know how much Aiden loves Bob The Builder (I cant hardly say that without singing the tune, it drives me crazy!)  My mom thought it would be fun to go out to her school one afternoon because they have lots of equipment out there due to the fact that they are redoing their football field.  It was really muddy but we managed.  Aiden thought he was so cool "driving all the machines"  He was even singing the bob the builder tune while driving them.  Sometimes Aiden will sing "Mommy the builder can she fix it? Yes she can."  I am not sure how I became a builder but oh well its pretty cute.  My sister also had some baby chicks in her classroom so we went to see the chicks too and Aiden thought that was pretty neat.




No comments: