
Todd and I got to get away for a night to OKC. Back in January I got Todd tickets to see Jeff Dunham, a really funny comedian, for Valentines day. He came to the Ford Center. We stayed at the Sheraton there at Bricktown and we were able to just walk over to the show. We enjoyed the show very much and were glad to get away with each other for a bit. I havent laughed like that in a long time. My cheeks were hurting from laughing so much for a few hours straight. We had planned on going to dinner somewhere in Bricktown before the show but our room clock was off thirty minutes so we didnt have time, we had to get food at the show. Expensive to say the least but oh well. We still had fun and we needed a night together. We decided to sleep in the next morning and then did some shopping before we headed home to pick up our little man, whom had been spoiled by my parents. So Todd and I had a wonderful time together and Aiden had a great time with his Pops and Nana.
No comments:
Post a Comment