Monday, May 25, 2009

Camping out....in the backyard


Todd decided we needed to camp out in the back yard last night.  Aiden loves to tent camp and we havent got to go in a while so he was so excited when his daddy got the tent out.  But of course when you are camping in the backyard it is really easy to just bring a tv out and watch a movie.  Aiden thought it was so neat to watch a movie in the tent.  We watched monsters inc and then went to sleep.  He slept all night and woke up around 8:40 the next morning.  I didnt sleep all that well but it was awesome weather for tent camping.  I actually got a little cold in the night.  Yes I stayed out there all night!!!! I wasnt going to let my boys have all the fun!!!  We did have a lot of fun!  Maybe soon we will actually go to the lake and camp, but the backyard was fun as well and maybe a little easier too!

1 comment:

Raychel said...

Rusty said it isn't camping if you have a tv! But, that is a great way to go camping to me!! I'm ok with roughing it but I like the tv idea better!!