Sunday, January 25, 2009
The latest belated bday wish ever
I cannot believe that I forgot to do a blog birthday wish for my good friend Angela. This birthday post is almost a month late and I feel awful. I however did remember to call her on her birthday and talk to her, I just forgot to post about what a wonderful person she is. I am not even sure she visits my blog any more or not because she has turned into one busy busy lady these days but here is my wish to her. May this year bring you joy, peace, laughter, love and most of all more sleep!!! Angela is an amazing girl with a heart of gold. She would do anything for any one. She has been through a lot and she continues to serve and love the Lord with all her heart. She is truly an inspiration to me and helps me out a lot when I need someone to call. She loves to laugh and doesn't care even if it is the smallest silliest thing we can laugh forever about it. She has a beautiful smile that radiates and shows her true love and compassion for others. We haven't been able to talk as much lately because of both of our busy schedules these days and I really miss our daily talks but I know no matter what she is there for me. I love you girl! Happy belated birthday post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
girl, that made me cry. I love you and miss our chats too. You are such a true friend and I cherish our friendship with all of my heart.
Post a Comment