So this is more pictures than I have ever posted on one post before but 8 Christmas' = lots of pictures. Yes 8 Christmas' in 7 days. Its a lot to take in especially this year because Aiden and I both got sick. That would explain why my husband is so stylish in his white undershirt for Christmas at my dads. We started to open presents and Aiden got sick all over Todd. I felt so sorry for the poor baby, he didnt get to really enjoy Christmas that night. That was on Saturday. So then on Sunday night we headed out to Glenpool for his family's Christmas. Aiden wasnt throwing up anymore but now it was the other end. Oh what fun. However, he was a little more into opening gifts this night. On Monday I felt like a bus hit me and had a head cold thing going on. On Tuesday Aiden and I headed to the doctor and I was really feeling queasy. The doctor gave us both some medicine to ease our pain but really cant do much when it is viral. We were just praying that Todd didnt get sick because that would have really hurt his neck! Thank goodness Todd didnt get sick but my poor step mom did! and then it hit me. So you will see a few pics of Aiden laying down and me and him chilling in the chair. Christmas Eve was our biggest night and always is. We had three Christmas to enjoy. First we headed over to Todd's great Aunt Joyce and had some snacks and hot tea. Aiden got these Disney cars that you can race and he loves them. His cousin Ashley made him this really soft Disney cars blanket that Todd and I want to steal. We headed over to Todd's Granny's for Christmas dinner and to let the kids open their gifts. Then we headed for Bartlesville and had Christmas with my family at my aunts. We started a new tradition last year and play dirty Santa and it is always fun with my family because you never know what someone is going to bring. We have a tradition that every year someone gets this can of spam that has been passed around at Christmas for a very long time now and my cousin was so excited to get it this year that I am not so sure that can will be back next year because he really does like spam! Then we had Christmas morning at home and Aiden was so happy that Santa brought him 'Mr. the King" (a Disney car for those of you who dont already know) That is all that child wanted for Christmas. Then he got his four wheeler from us and he was so excited. Todd and I got to open our gifts but we had to move fast cause Aiden wasnt going to give us too much time. That evening we went to my moms for Christmas dinner and had a wonderful evening. Saturday my sister came and got Aiden because I still wasnt feeling all too well and she took him to my dad's side where Santa always comes and visits the kids. This year Aiden loved Santa and they told me he was so happy to see him. So that is eight Christmas' in a week! Long story I know! Enjoy the pics.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!
Post a Comment