Friday, June 5, 2009

Wrestling




Aiden and Parker I think since being together everyday during the school year get a little tired of each other at the end of the day and start taking it out on each other.  So they have learned how to wrestle each other.  I know the dads have helped in this matter because one of Aidens favorite things to do with his daddy is wrestle.  It seems any more Aiden asks Todd about 10 times a day "Daddy will you wrestle me?"  I know Shaun is the same way with Parker so the boys had a little help.  The other night once we all came in from the cook out the boys decided it was time to wrestle.  These boys weren't being easy on each other either.  I was amazed at three years old how rough they are and it doesnt bother them at all.  Crazy kiddos but they sure had fun.

1 comment:

Raychel said...

Watching all of that makes me nervous to have a boy! I don't know if I could take it. It was pretty crazy to watch.