So tonight was the first event of my 10 year reunion. It seems so crazy that 10 years have already gone bye. In a way it feels so long ago but it also seems like just yesterday we were always having so much fun without a care in the world except for what our plans were for friday night.
Stacy, Angela, Gabby and I all went to in the raw before we headed over to the Full Moon for the reunion. I had so much fun at in the raw and my sushi was awesome and so was stacy's! With every thing that I have been dealing with lately I desperately needed a night where I could just go cut up and have fun and not think about anything. That is exactly what I did. Sad to say that some people from my high school thought I was drunk when I was in no way shape or form drunk. Sometimes its just fun to cut up and not care what any one thinks of you. Stacy had the bright idea that since we couldnt dance at the full moon we should head over to the caravan and do some line dancing. I havent done that in years so I was game! Some of us headed over there and waited for line dances! I knew like the first two but then after that I was just making up moves as I went along. It was a lot of fun and brought back a lot of memories of all the fun times we have had. Stacy and I were kinda hungry as we were leaving the caravan so we decided to hit Whataburger. Sadly it tasted really good! I guess line dancing even if you dont know what you are doing is a good workout and makes you hungry to where anything will taste good! I did have a great evening with some great friends. I am so thankful to have all my friends in my life. I was so happy that Angela decided to come because I hardly ever get to see her. Then there is Stacy and what cracks me up about our friendship is that no one in high school would have ever guessed that if out of our group of friends that we would be the ones to not only keep in touch but talk to each other every day for the last 10 years! She is the greatest friend and I love her dearly. It doesnt matter what we do together from hanging out, to going to hobby lobby or going out to eat together we always laugh and have the best time! I really needed tonight! Thanks girls!






No comments:
Post a Comment