Friday, June 5, 2009

Kiddie Park round 1

The kiddie Park is probably one of my most favorite places to take Aiden.  For so many reasons:  I love the fact that as a child myself I can remember going to the kiddie park with my mom and dad.  We have pictures of me riding in the same car that now Aiden has ridden in.  I think that is pretty neat.  Also it is so stinking cheap that Aiden can ride all night long for less than $5 yes people less than $5.  Most of the rides are 25 cents a ride and you just cant beat that.  Plus its not like the fair where it is so crowded and not a lot for him to do, the entire park is centered around rides for small children.  Another thing is to watch how much fun Aiden has wether we go by ourselves, with family or with his buddies, he just smiles and laughs all night long.  For me there is no greater joy than seeing and hearing my child laugh!  Its my favorite part of being a mom!  Cant wait to go back again.  I think this summer there will be many trips to the Kiddie Park!






No comments: